Monday, August 3, 2009

Working as a free lance interior designer, event planner, and floral designer, I am surrounded by the Lavish moments in people's lives.

Surrounded by different Lavish events and interiors I am constantly inspired to create. I wanted to be able to share my concepts, ideas, finds and visions so that it might strike inspiration with others.

These are some of the times and moments that make people the most happy. Hopefully with the aid of my notes I can help spread some Lavish moments into daily life, instead of just special days.

I am sharing my guide to Lavish Living so that it can exemplify creativity, thriftiness, great taste and great times, to everyone, regardless of skills, budget, or knowledge.

Remember, live loud, live large, live in love, live Lavish. Sante.

No comments:

Post a Comment