Saturday, September 19, 2009

Crazy Busy.

Sorry for my lack of posts lately. Had a major computer issue that is finally being resolved. Do not let your virus definitions go out of date! The big day finally came for my best friend, and I was terribly busy trying to make her dream a reality. I have tons of pictures to post but just wanted to give you a preview!

Her bouquet was so amazing. It combines yellow spray roses, jade green roses, white eskimo roses, golden yellow celosia, antique green miniature hydrangeas, yellow freesia, green hypericum berries and curly willow tips. Wrapped with a silk chiffon grey ribbon. It was seriously one of the prettiest garden bouquets I have ever done!

1 comment:

  1. you are lavish, and made my wedding the most lavish of the lavishes.

    ReplyDelete